Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dwindling....

If you remember my first post on this blog, and I would be really surprised if you do, I had set out to post an article at least once a week at the minimum. Evidently, I have failed miserably towards that goal. I could probably use ten other adjectives to quantify the extent of my inablity to stick to that promise, but that would be simply a waste of webspace. So I would refrain from that.

The purpose of this post is remind me of the fact that I do have a blog and I need to keep it well updated. I've been following a couple of blogs here and it is amazing how much information and (virtual) experience you can gain from an experienced person's blog. And they still find time to keep their blogs updated notwithstanding their busy schedules. Hats off to you guys.... really appreciate your contribution to the blogosphere - you are truly an inspiration; not only because you are great pilots and engineers, but also because you find time to write for us so that we may view the panoramic vista through your words.

Thank you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment