Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It is me..... (again)

You know, when I started my first blog, which was back in the stone ages, I had intended to continue posting on it forever. This applies to the multitude of blogs that I have created since. Each blog is a manifestation of small bursts of creativity and the desire to write, just for the fun of it. But all, without exception fizzle out. Wonder why my blogs mirror the new year resolutions in terms of longevity. May be it has something to do with the brand of cola that I sip?? Huh?

Okay, so with a change of brand of cola to go with fresher zeal and a new found enthusiasm.... Hello blogoshpere.  It is me again! For the umpteenth time maybe, but this time around I'm a permanent resident and not a visiting tourist.

No comments:

Post a Comment